maanantai 19. elokuuta 2013

Beardie agility championships 2013


Agility championships were 18.8. in Purina Areena, Helsinki. Dumle came second in class1 so results was fine though we didn't do our best because of my sore back. I almost cancelled our participation, but I wanted so bad to see other lovely agility beardies that I had to try...
This was our first time in agility championships, cause last year he was too young. But 2012 he already competed in obedience championships and won, it was our first competition ever.
This year we have focused on agility, so I'm not sure are we going to compete in obedience championships 2013.  Maby we will, just for fun :)



                                                                                            ...thank You Lea Saarikivi for the pics!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti